This should tell you a lot about me and what my interests are in life.
Shortly after moving to the beautiful state of Arizona with my husband and two children in 1995, I became interested in the local real estate market and began my career in 2005. After
nearly two decades in the business, Arizona’s real estate continues to grow and provides my clients with amazing returns on their real estate investments.
One of the best things in my life and I’m most proud of are my two children and becoming a Nana to my three very incredible grandchildren. Life as a grandparent is more special than I had imagined and I look forward to all their adventures that lay ahead for them.
I am a proud associate of Keller Williams Arizona Realty, one of the most respected and successful real estate brokerages in Arizona.
“Home is the starting place of love and dreams.” Let me help you make that a reality!
Important Points to Know About Me
- Education: Architectural Design, Interior Design, Landscaping
- Built four luxury custom homes
- Focused solely on client’s interests
- Interested in preserving the environment
- Extensive knowledge of the local luxury market
- Committed to providing outstanding service to my clients
As I mentioned above, I am very proud of my two children, who have blessed me with three wonderful grandchildren.
I love being a Nana to these great kids, and they bring so much joy to my life. I am excited to see them learn and grow, and to be a special part of their lives.
Here we are all together on vacation up in Flagstaff. I am grateful to have the time to spend with them. A life filled with grandchildren is a life filled with love and happiness!
More About Me: What I Like to do for Fun
- Animal Welfare
- Boxer Luv Rescue (see photos below!)
- Economic Empowerment
- Destination Shopping Excursions
- Client Events
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Supporting Small Businesses
- Health & Fitness
- Continuing Education
- The Miracle League of Arizona (with the mascot to the right)
- Highlighting New Trends for Clients
- Family Events and Activities
- Artistic and Cultural Events
Wrigley at 4 months
Me in my natural element walking Boxers
and an English Bulldog
Lola looking absolutely adorable